2018 HBA Lawyer of the Year Nomination Form
The Hellenic Bar Association is currently seeking nominations for its 5th annual HBA Lawyer of the Year to be awarded at the 68th Annual Scholarship Ball on Sunday, October 7, 2018. The deadline for nominations is Tuesday, September 18, 2018.
- The nominated attorney must be a current member of the HBA;
- The nominated attorney must have a minimum of 10 years’ experience as a licensed attorney; and
- The nominated attorney reflects the highest standards of professional ethics.
- The nominated attorney exemplifies excellence and outstanding achievement in the practice of law;
- The nominated attorney promotes the goals and mission of the HBA; and
- The nominated attorney has had one or more achievements that have had a significant impact on:
a) the law;
b) the profession;
c) a particular industry; or
d) the general good of the public.
Any HBA member may nominate himself/herself or a fellow HBA member by completing the online Nomination Form below. The Nomination Form is simple to complete and can be submitted through Tuesday, September 18, 2018.