The Hellenic Bar Association seeks to:
- Improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the administration of justice in the state of Illinois;
- Increase members' effectiveness and efficiency in the practice of law;
- Ensure that bench and bar adhere to acceptable professional and ethical standards;
- Improve public understanding of the functions and importance of our Legal and Constitutional System and encourage respect thereof;
- Increase public understanding and respect for the legal profession; and
- Increase public understanding of the role Hellenism in the law.
The objectives of the Hellenic Bar Association are to:
- Establish and maintain the honor and dignity of the profession of the law and to promote the general welfare of the members thereof;
- Improve the public understanding of the role of Hellenism in the law;
- Cultivate social relationships among its members;
- Increase the usefulness of the legal profession in promoting the due administration of justice and the public good;
- Promote the interests of the public and advocate for the legal rights of the people in the United States.