NOW OPEN: 2020 HBA Lawyer of the Year Nomination Form
The Hellenic Bar Association is now accepting nominations for its annual "Lawyer of the Year" Award to be given at the 70th Annual Scholarship Ball: Virtual Event on Saturday, November 7, 2020.
The deadline to submit a nomination is Friday, September 25, 2020.
1. The nominated attorney must be a current member of the HBA;
2. The nominated attorney must have a minimum of 10 years’ experience as a licensed attorney; and
3. The nominated attorney reflects the highest standards of professional ethics.
1. The nominated attorney exemplifies excellence and outstanding achievement in the practice of law;
2. The nominated attorney promotes the goals and mission of the HBA; and
3. The nominated attorney has had one or more achievements that have had a significant impact on:
a) the law;
b) the profession;
c) a particular industry; or
d) the general good of the public.
4. The nominated attorney must have a strong record of public service, pro bono work and/or philanthropy.
Any HBA member may nominate himself/herself or a fellow HBA member.