2020 HBA Foundation Scholarship
Scholarship Rules and Regulations
- Applicant must be of Hellenic descent.
- Applicant must be enrolled as a second or third-year student at an accredited law school
- Applicant must either be an Illinois resident or must be attending law school in Illinois.
- All applicants must submit a current law school transcript with the completed application.
- Please include a current resume with your completed application.
- Please include a photo with your completed application.
- Scholarship recipients will be honored at the Hellenic Bar Association’s 70th Annual Scholarship Ball to be held on Saturday, November 7, 2020.
- All applications must be submitted by Monday, October 5, 2020. The organization reserves the right to reject late applications.
- All scholarship applicants will undergo a 15-minute interview process and must be available for an online or in-person interview in the Chicago Loop on Friday, October 9, 2020 after 1:00 PM.
Application Now Open!
E-mail Efie Vainikos at Efie.Vainikos@allstate.com.